Hello and welcome to my swanky new blog!

This is a silly picture of me:


I am 19 years old and I live deep in the countryside in England. I'm studying Fashion Entrepreneurship at university and I have decided to write this blog about the things in life I enjoy the most, from fashion to travel. Check out the links on the contact page to learn a little more about me. I love the Kardashian/Jenner family, west coast rap, having fun with my friends/family, travelling, Barbara Palvin, summer, Emma Watson, Burberry, Karlie Kloss, Gossip Girl, 90210, Topshop, MAC, nail art and Made in Chelsea among many other things!

Keep checking back to see what I have been getting up to and I would love to hear from everyone!


2 comments

  1. The second best place on earth!!!! The best being Cape Town of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment was supposed to be after Jamaica............

    ReplyDelete